Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
TEAM OF 9 GOING TO INDIA NEXT MONTH!
This will be Kathy’s first trip to India! I can’t wait to introduce her to the widows and the wonderful children I have told her so much about! Our team of nine will travel to several of the orphanages and widows homes, visit our feeding program for blind street beggars, hold outdoor evangelistic services and also hold pastor’s conferences. It will be jam-packed with opportunities to serve our Lord! Would you take time to pray for us November 5-18 as we travel? Thank you very much!
PRAYER REQUESTS /MINISTRY NEEDS:
1. We have orphans that are still waiting to be sponsored into the homes of pastors in India. Our ministry spends about $3,500, or about $30 each for them until they are sponsored. Would you consider making a special contribution to the “India orphans” fund?
2. PRAISE THE LORD! We were able to purchase a van for the orphanage in Haiti!
3. We are still waiting for the final paperwork for being able to do international adoptions from Haiti. We are so close but are seeing one delay after another. Please pray that this will happen soon.
4. We are still about $15,000 short of being able to complete our 2 homes for widows in India.
5. One of our sponsored girls in India has been diagnosed with AIDS. Her name is Kukamusi Sailaja. Her picture is below
6. Pastor Cenor (Haiti) and his wife are expecting their baby girl around the 16th. Please pray for them.
Don and Kathy.