Matthew 25:35 “For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,”
WATER IN 2 MORE VILLAGES IN GHANA!!
VILLAGES OF KONGO AND DENUGO SAY “THANK YOU VERY MUCH!”
We are so thankful for those of you that have given towards providing water for those that are desperate for it. What a joy to inform these villages that they would receive wells. In this picture the local Christians have gathered together to give thanks to the Lord for this provision. When was the last time you had a special service of thanks over your water faucet? We are blessed! Thank you for sharing your blessing with those in need!
We took in a boy much like this into our orphanage in Haiti during our trip there in August. Would you pray for 3 year old James as he adjusts from living on the street to being part of our Haiti orphanage family? He was covered with infected sores and bruises from the severe abuse he was receiving.
PRAYER REQUESTS /MINISTRY NEEDS:
1. We have orphans that are still waiting to be sponsored into the homes of pastors in India. Our ministry spends about $3,500, or about $30 each for them until they are sponsored. Would you consider making a special contribution to the “India orphans” fund?
2. We have received $15,000 for a used van for our orphanage in Haiti. We have been looking for a quality used van. We have one we would like to purchase, however, the cost for it is $18,000. $3,000 needed to purchase it.
3. We are still waiting for the final paperwork for being able to do international adoptions from Haiti. We are so close but are seeing one delay after another. Please pray that this will happen soon.
4. We are still about $25,000 short of being able to complete our 2 homes for widows in India.
5. We will need to move our orphanage in Haiti next year. Our lease is up and the landlord is being unreasonable with his demands. This is a big issue. Please pray as we look for a new home or property and the funds to be able to make the move. It will be exciting to see how God works!.
Don and Kathy